mercoledì 13 giugno 2007

Time flies when your busy tieing flies.

buone ferie! my secretary is going to riccione to see her mom. that's a city on the seaside on the Adriatic coast of Italy. Near Rimini...

Anyway...work has been challenging lately. I haven't been helping things by going out every night until later than I should.

The next day, when I woke up, I had to drag myself up. I'm no longer able to do these types of things to my body, even though I didn't drink too much. Well, one of the nights I did...

I'm eating Knorr passato di verdura, which is similar to vegetable puree. It has very few calories, etc...but I'm noticing something for the first time...it has a LOT of salt. All this Knorr shit is full of salt. So, in the end, I don't think it's that healthy for me.

FUCK! They make those damn bullion cubes out of who knows what! I wonder if anyone has tried to smoke one of those...

Time is flying this month! I have to have my marketing plan done in 1.5 months...about. I'm leaving for the states so I must have it done! If I don't, it's a blood bath. Tonight, I am going to take it easy and go to sleep EARLY. Hopefully, my body will be appreciative of this gesture.

I'm going to finish eating my salt soup, and get to bed.

END A.D.D. TRASMISSION

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento